Extreme Boys Toys is a registered HPI Help Centre.
This means two things for you as a customer:
- Firstly, we are the first point of contact if you require advice or if something goes wrong with your HPI model car.
- Secondly, we provide three HPI Health Checks for your HPI model car in the first year. These can be thought of as MOT’s for your model car.
- We carry spares and the knowledge to help get you back on the road.
How do the Health Checks work?
HPI provides us with a form with a list of items that are to be checked off, the Health Check is a simple visual inspection of all of these, we ask that you leave your car with us so that we can complete these thorough checks. Once the health check is done, you will receive the completed form, and if any repairs are required, you can decide whether you want us to perform them or you wish to buy the parts and complete the fitment yourself.
How much do the Health Checks cost?
The three HPI Health Checks provided by us are free in your first year of ownership, if we find something that needs replacing or needs to be fixed/adjusted or should you want us to do something extra, such as setting up your engine we will provide you with a quote.
Who is eligible for the Health Checks?
Anyone with a MYHPI account that hasn’t already used up their three Health Checks for that particular model car. For more information see MYHPI.
When can the car have a Health Check?
The three Health Checks are completed in the first year of ownership.
- The first is to be done at approximately one month after purchase.
- The second must be done within 6 months of purchase.
- The third must be done within 9 months of purchase.
Once the third Health Check is completed, you will receive a complementary voucher electronically to spend in-store with us.
If you have any other questions that are not answered here, feel free to visit, call, or email us and we can answer your query.